Home> Terms & Bookings>
1. All bookings must be confirmed by e-mail
2. A deposit of £150 is to be paid with any booking for the Villa based tour and £850 for the 5* tour. The deposit is to be paid by Paypal or online bank transfer. Please click on the Paypal symbol below to make payment by Paypal. Should you wish to pay in Euros you can make online bank transfer payment to our Spanish bank account. Please e-mail us for the appropriate bank account details. For any payments in Euros we use the exchange rate that is published on www.xe.com (the mid-market rate) on the day the payment is made. Please use this to obtain the prevailing rate. This also applies any balance payments that you wish to make in cash on arrival.
Cancellation by the client: If cancellation is made no less than 30 days before the planned date of arrival then we will refund any monies paid, less any direct costs we have incurred in relation to the booking. These can include, but are not limited to, entrance fees to the Alhambra, hotel deposits etc. In all circumstances, including 3rd party events, should the cancellation be less than 30 days before the planned date of arrival then the deposit will be forfeit in full but any balance payment will be waived or refunded. Should the client reschedule the booking then the deposit, less any direct costs incurred by Tour Andalucia, will be credited against the new booking.
Cancellation by Tour Andalucia: In these circumstances all monies paid by the client will be refunded, however, our liability will be solely limited to the monies we have received from the client. Any additional compensation will not be due, including cost of flights etc.
3. The balance must be paid either by Paypal or online bank transfer no less than 10 days before the day of arrival or by cash on arrival at the accommodation.
4. Any cancellation must be confirmed by e-mail.
5. You should arrange your own travel insurance. Tour Andalucia cannot be held responsible for any losses or damage caused to persons or property during your trip.
6. We do not provide any special facilities for disabled persons, please contact us to discuss suitability.
7. You should be in a reasonable state of health for walking around the monuments and Cities.
8. Due to our vehicle insurance and loading specifications, we are unable to accept bookings for people who weigh more than 120kg.
9. Tour Andalucia and its representatives will make reasonable efforts to deliver the tour service and ensure the safety of its clients. However, under all circumstances, any financial liabilities and/or compensation will be limited to the total sum received from any booking made by the client/s.
10. By making a booking the client accepts these terms and conditions.